Approx. Rs 23,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
With no compressors, hoses or cables to set up, the Petrol Jackhammer is this ideal choice for more demanding jobs. It is indispensable for tasks that involve moving along a line, from position to position or for working in remote, inaccessible locations. Because let's face it most construction and destruction sites don't have power - especially in the initial stages when a jack hammer is required. For many years these machines have been reserved for emergency teams as it gets the job done.
Whether you need to just break a small patch of concrete, or drive a tent stake into the ground, you can get the job finished with a gasoline-powered machine in a fraction of the time it takes to set up a compressor and hose.
Better yet, why rent a conventional Jackhammer when for the price we have here you can have your very own Petrol Jackhammer at zero the stress.
1. It is the lightest weight, lowest displacement engine type gasoline hammer handheld.
2. A perfect body and 'V" linear operation, minimizing the hands of vibration, has significant control of convenience and comfort, the operator can shovel digging a 36 degree rotation.
3. It can regulate the number of impact energy and impact, apply for a variety of materials suitable for construction.
4. Application: Our machine is suit in many kinds of situations, such as crashing project in road-building, electric power, telecom, and cable, ditch these kinds of crashing work.
Engine Type: Two Stroke, air cooled,
Fuel Mixture Ratio:25:1
Fuel Consumption:≤ 0.6L/h
Impact Rate: 770-1500 min/1
Impact Energy: 20-55J
POINT CHISEL & 1 FLAT CHISEL
Weight: 21 Kg
Approx. Rs 21,053 / PieceGet Latest Price
Extremely high material removal rate due to 45 J single impact force and 1750 watts motor power. Extremely long lifetime due to robust design and use of high-quality materials Vibration Control for reduction of vibrations that are hazardous to health and, therefore, longer operating time and greater ease of use
• Unique: This 16-30 Professional Breaker can be easily and conveniently transported on rollers in the trolley that is supplied as standard
• Excellent handling thanks to the large handle
• The on/off switch is perfectly positioned, which prevents the tool from being switched off unintentionally
Rated power input 1,750 W
Impact energy 45 J
Impact rate at rated speed 1300 bpm
Weight without cable 16.5 kg
Length 760 mm
Width 255 mm
Toolholder 30 mm internal hexagon
Measured values determined according to EN 60745.
Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions)
Chiselling Vibration emission value ah 10 m/s²
Uncertainty K 2 m/s²
Approx. Rs 12,521 / PieceGet Latest PriceThe specialist tool for breakthroughs and demolition work
Approx. Rs 3,553 / PieceGet Latest PriceThis demolition hammer tears through concrete and mortar with ease! Features include a ball bearing construction for extended longevity, an adjustable 360 degree side handle and an ergonomic D-grip handle to give you full control. This jack hammer is great for landscaping or extensive home remodeling!
Approx. Rs 7,253 / PieceGet Latest PriceApplication:This demolition hammer should be applied to breaking concrete, chipping off concrete,grooving, bar cutting, and driving piles in installation of piping and wiring, sanitary facility installation, machinery installation, water supply and drainage work, interior jobs, harbor facilities and other civil engineering work, etc.
Approx. Rs 8,521 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Drill Dia Size||20mm+|
Explore More Products
Reviewed by 162 Users
Most Relevant Reviews