Approx. Rs 10,053 / SetGet Latest Price
This ground auger is widely used for Digging and planting in the Ice, seedling garden greening projects on slope, sand, and hard land, the peripheral unearthed of digging up big trees, digging holes of fence buried pile, fertilization burrowed of fruit trees, intertilling and weeding of landscaping projects, etc. The ground auger digs not less than 80 pits/h, and can dig 640 pits one day counted by 8 working hours, that is, it works more than 30 times as much as manual work. For intertilling and weeding, the digging width is greater than 50 centimeters, and the area is not less than 800 square meters/h, really accomplishing full automatic operation process.
Advantages of Ice Auger
1. The ground auger is composed of small general gasoline engine, gearbox and drilling tool specially designed. It is suitable for punching on land, frozen soil, and ice layer, and is widely used in gardens, planting, planting trees, geophysical exploration, road construction, etc.
2. The drill is made of manganese steel synthetic, and is more hard, adapting to working on hard soil, super hard soil, clay, frozen soil,etc.
3. It can select drills of varied specifications according to tree species to meet the user''s needs.
4. It frees people from heavy manual labour, is widely used in planting trees, planting fruit forest, the fence, and fruit trees fertilization in autumn, etc, and is suitable for all kinds of terrain, high efficiency, easy to carry and field operation.
5. lt can be operated by a single man as well as double persons, economic and practical.
Matched Engine 1E44F-5
Standard Power 1.5 KW / 6500 RPM
Start Method: Recoil Starting
No Load Start: 3000 R/Min
Mixed Petrol Oil Ratio 25:1
Tank Capacity: 950 ml Net Weight(kg) 13
1) Personal safety: no adding gasoline indoors , take strict precautions against fire; no closing to the drill while the machine is being operated; be sure to stop the machine while cleaning or checking.
2) Machinery safety: be sure to clean up the sundries on the lawn before starting the ground auger to ensure safety operation of the machine .
Explore More Products